Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here is an expression that fully took meaning today, "God helps those who help themselves." This fact can be expressed in a variety of different ways: "The journey of 1000 miles begins with one step," "Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm," "The person who is waiting for something to turn up might start with their shirt sleeves" and this I most recently heard, "God gives every bird its food but, He does not throw it into its nest." The Bible says, Faith without works is dead, James2:17. They all have the same meaning... Whatever it is that you need or desire you must get up off your butt, you must take ACTION.

I am going through a really challenging time in my life. I am currently unemployed and I have young children and a dog who are dependent on me to provide for them. I was feeling down about my current situation, but what good is that? I needed to take action today to feed my family. The food was there, I just had to leave my nest to get it! When I took action, I got it! Thank you Jehovah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to respectfully share your thoughts.

No one is trash! Who do you think is more qualified for the office of president?