Saturday, August 7, 2010


Last Thursday, 8.5.10 was a real test for me. My patience and faith were tested in ways they've never been tested before. I was at the point were I began to question my existence. I walked the streets of New York with tears pouring out of my eyelids! With the tumultuous events which happened on this Blessed day I attracted others with like kind experiences to myself. My mother (the most pious Christian I know) was one of them. My son (the most hopeful and optimistic person I ever met) who actually got good news that day, became so discouraged about life because of what he witnessed happening to me! It was so bad that I found myself genuinely reminding them to remain faithful and not let their faith waiver at all or else they would be defeated. (I kept thinking of Job). All the while, my own situation seemed hopeless. At that point, I knew I had to hold on!!! I kept running into NOs! At the last hour, when all seemed hopeless and I was about to retire for the night, at an unexpected hour, God Blessed me even more than what I asked for earlier. Lesson: trust God, hold on to your faith and KNOW that God will come through at the right time! I don't just believe, I KNOW. I am a witness!
Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to respectfully share your thoughts.

No one is trash! Who do you think is more qualified for the office of president?