Wednesday, August 4, 2010


Today is August 4th and I missed a few days prior to posting this blog. On August 2nd I came to understand true friendship. One of my oldest and dearest friends shared a very basic human needed with me. She freely, without any second thoughts gave to me and my family. We have been through so many ups and downs, the two of us -- but at the core, we've been there for each other throughout everything and I know in my heart she will always be there for me and my family -- Thanks Jackie B. I love you very much. If all you have in life is one true friend, you have a lot. Cherish that person and handle with care! True friendship will weather any storm.

XOXO
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to respectfully share your thoughts.

No one is trash! Who do you think is more qualified for the office of president?