Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two days ago I opened my Bible, looking for a message, some inspiration -- I was looking for God to speak to me directly. To answer my unanswered questions, very clearly. I opened up to a scripture in Ecclestastics... Chapter 3, I can't remember precisly the verse, but it read that there is no righteous man on earth who has done good that is not a sinner! Then it continued to say do not take what man says to heart... This verse was actually the answer to a question 2 days later, before I even asked the question. Fast forward, 2 days later -- I was trying to discern who someone I know, who is suppose to be a "spiritual devotee" could not see certain lessons before her. God already sent me the answer. So when I found myself beginning to asking why??? His answer from the scriptures came back to me and I felt at peace, this woman was not the one who was to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to respectfully share your thoughts.

No one is trash! Who do you think is more qualified for the office of president?