Saturday, March 28, 2009

Post The Video or Not ? That is the question!

So, one of my websites, www.harlemtastemakers.com is coming along slowly. I wear all hats, from graphic designer to coffee runner. I am however, having a lot of fun developing the site. It is slowly evolving. 
At this site I interview the Taste-Makers in Harlem, people who shape the cultural, political and business landscape in the Harlem community. Recently, I decided to add video interviews to the site. I conducted my first filmed interview and I'm skeptical about posting the video. ??? WHY? I don't feel like it is what I want! I did complete the project and edited it! So I do have a final product. 
In writing this blog, the answer has come to me... Ask for another interview. If I get another shot, I know what not to do and what to do. Considering that this video will live on the internet for however long... I think I will on put out my best work! Because, now I know what I really want!

I really like this part of the video however and decided to use it as a promo!

Thanks for listening! What are your thoughts?

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to respectfully share your thoughts.

No one is trash! Who do you think is more qualified for the office of president?